Duane Browne shares his personal stories and experiences to engage his audience to take action in life and business
Duane Browne has a strategy to help supercharge your business. Let him help you improve your brand and scale your results
Duane Browne is always looking for strategic partnerships that creates a win/win situation for joint ventures capitalists
Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing & Communications, Ryerson University (2003)
Recording Arts Management, Harris Institute of The Arts, Toronto, ON (1998)
Digital Marketing Mindset; Training Business Pros (2016)
Certified Scrum Product Owner; Scrum Alliance (2015)
Author of upcoming book: The Brand Avatar (2019)
Professional Branding and Marketing for Start Ups, MaRS (2018)
Author - 3 Steps To Riches: Guide to wealth & success for everyday people (2017)
Professional Branding, York University (2018)
Published Author and “Ghostwriter” for multiple industries (2015-Present)
Motivating Inspired Employees, HR Open Standards Consortium (2018)
Canadian Tamil Professionals Association (2017)
Leadership Techniques, Conestoga College (2016)
Professional Branding, City of Vaughan (2016)
Ryerson New Grad Mentorship Program Mentor and Speaker (2014)
Founding Toastmaster and Member, TELUS House of Speakers (2013 to Present)
Best Speaker, Antigua/Barbuda Association of Toronto (2007)
Historica Canada Annual Guest Speaker (2012 to Present)
Emmanuelle Church of the Nazarene Board Chairman (2015)
Emmanuelle Church of the Nazarene Finance Chairman (2012-2015)
Micro Skills Business Advisory Committee Member (2012 to 2013)
DLB Worldwide, Toronto, ON
Business Coach, Motivational Speaker & Professor
· Online marketing professor (Conestoga College) instructing student body on leadership, marketing and communication principles
· Content writer for marketing collateral across various mediums for small business owners
· Motivational speaker for at risk youth and young business professionals on marketing, leadership and networking
· Digital marketing sales funnel consulting from discovery to purchase to engagement to brand advocacy
TELUS COMMUNICATIONS, Toronto, ON
Product Manager, TELUS Cloud and Norton Security Online (Wireline and Mobility)
· Mapped billing and customer touchpoint platforms into 1 seamless online experience, managing first proposed converged bundle across landline and mobility lines of business.
· Managed user experience enhancements to improve online activation flow, calls to action (CTA) and discovery of relatable offers
· Primed customer migration campaigns to increase self serve adoption and improve online interactions
· Executed all online enhancements for Norton Security Online through projects that provided NPV of $2M.
· Upsold users through self serve migration campaigns, generating $40K in monthly savings.
· Managed key performance indicators (KPI) with cross-functional core teams through monthly monitoring & addressing pain points
· Acted as single point of contact for vendor relationship with Symantec, simplifying objectives of multiple departments and ensuring alignment across organizations, with $980K annual expense responsibility.
Marketing Manager, Brand and Customer Experience (Mobility)
· Managed +$15M annual customer satisfaction segment budget, driving process improvements that addressed identified gaps.
· Created solutions, providing opportunities for increasing revenues and meeting market needs; generated +$2M cost savings.
· Rehabilitated irate customers through development and implementation of churn-saving, upselling, and sales funnel improvement campaigns, achieving +$2M annually.
· Collaborated with Customer Experience Operations and Call Centre frontline, building efficiency strategies for call centre operations.
FUDGE FOUNDATION, Toronto, ON
Marketing and Partnership Director, Business and Communications
· Generated +$10K per campaign by managing partnership with Toronto General Hospital.
· Managed Sickle Cell campaign with Wild Water Kingdom, increasing awareness of illness and foot traffic to Wild Water Kingdom
· Worked alongside other Sickle Cell foundations, promoting Bill 165 (passed in Canada) to screen all children for sickle cell anemia.
NORBORD INC, Toronto, ON
· Predicted $1M per week of open market requirements, managing Home Depot’s inventory movement.
· Secured $1K in weekly profits, as lumber commodity trader, with clients on open lumber market.
· Provided distribution centre inventory control and served as forecasting prime for Home Depot and Lowes.
· Maintained +$4M per month of sales, as Home Depot account manager and sales prime.
BELL EXPRESSVU, Toronto, ON
· Loyalty campaign prime working directly with call centre operations to craft sales scripts.
· Churn avoidance prime responsible for being voice of the customer to address moments of truth
· Created multicultural campaigns to increase Fairchild adoptions